Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mickey goes Mobile


My first job out of college was working in Burbank for the Disney Company. Some would joke that it was a Mickey Mouse job – but someone had to do it. It was inspiring to see the major entertainment industry from the inside and it made me smile everyday to go by the building structure that was being held up by the seven dwarfs. There were of course benefits of going behind the scenes at the film studios, talking to creative directors, cartoonists, etc. It was a job I truly enjoyed.

I have always followed news about the Disney Company for old times sake and I just read about how Disney.com has now released a mobile version of its website. This mobile version includes video streaming, games, schedules and any usable information.

Seems like the key to the magic kingdom is through your mobile. Read more about Disney.com here.

No comments: